Veterinary – Financing for Veterinaries
Unsecured veterinary practice loans from Gable Asset Finance are designed to help veterinaries with the financial needs. Vets often need large sums of money to invest in their businesses but this can put pressure on their existing credit lines. Our unsecured loans can open up alternate credit lines and allow veterinary practitioners to run their businesses smoothly.
Primary Features of Veterinary Financing Loans:
Our veterinary practice financing has several outstanding features and benefits. They are listed below:
- Minimised Capital Outlay: Our loans allow vets to minimise their capital outlay by funding their business specific needs. Vets stay in complete control of their budget planning and can maximise their returns on investment.
- Maximised Flexibility: Our loans are extremely flexible. We offer highly competitive interest rates that remain unaltered throughout the repayment term irrespective of fluctuations in market rates. Vets can also select the time they need to repay their loans. The minimum allowed period is 6 months and maximum allowed repayment term is 5 years.
- Complete Freedom: Once we lend the money, we do not interfere with the spending patterns. Veterinaries are free to decide how they want to spend, where they want to spend and how much they want to spend. They know their business better and hence, we give them absolute freedom.
- Alternate Credit Line: The unsecured veterinary financing loans from Gable Asset Finance are intended to free up the existing credit lines like saving bank accounts and credit cards by creating an alternate cash flow.
- Minimised Risk: Our loans are unsecured. We do not ask for any collateral and hence, vets are never at a risk of losing their personal or business assets.
Uses of Veterinary Financing Loans:
Once again – we do not interfere with the spending patterns. Vets are free to spend the money the way they want. Still however, some of the basic uses of unsecured veterinary practice loans from Gable Asset Finance are listed below:
- Vets can use the money to purchase medical equipment.
- The money can be used to hire new staff.
- It can be used for in-house training of nursing staff.
- The money can be used to fund computer software and hardware.
- It can be used to purchase office furniture and supplies.
- It can be used to pay staff salary.
- Loan money can be used to fund necessary medicine supplies.
- It can be used to pay annual insurance premiums.
- The money can be used for Partner Buy-ins and Buy-outs.
- Loan money can be used for covering business expansion, acquisition and relocation costs.