Solicitor – Loans for solicitors
Lawyers need to invest in their practice. They often need money to either complete their practice or buy a premise or purchase a fees block. These expenses are huge and put strain on existing credit lines such as credit cards or saving bank accounts. This is where the bespoke unsecured solicitor loans from Gable Asset Finance become handy. Designed to provide financial freedom and flexibility, we offer loans ranging anywhere between £5,000 and £500,000.
Unlike our competitors, we do not make false promises. We deliver! Here are the reasons why you should opt for unsecured loans for solicitors from Gable Asset Finance:
- Years of experience working with solicitors has empowered us with the knowledge of stringent requirements of the business sector. This allows us to tailor our products to suit the needs of lawyers looking for financing.
- We provide state-of-the-art customer service. We boast a team of highly trained and polite staff who can handle all problems faced by our clients.
- We process loan applications very quickly and disburse the loan amount within 24 to 48 hours from the time of application.
- Our loan products offer highly competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms.
- We keep our services confidential and swift. We also provide personalised advice to our clients as per their requirements.
Features of Unsecured Loans for Solicitors
Unsecured loans for solicitors from Gable Asset Finance provide a host of benefits which are listed below:
- These unsecured solicitor loans allow lawyers to minimise their capital outlay by allowing them to purchase all essential items. This results in maximised returns on investment.
- These loans create an alternate credit line which frees up the existing ones like saving bank accounts and credit cards.
- These loans are unsecured and hence the risk of losing personal or business assets is completely eliminated.
- We allow flexible repayment terms. Lawyers can select the repayment period as per their convenience. They can choose to repay within a minimum of 6 months or a maximum of 5 years, whichever suits best.
- We allow fixed and competitive interest rates. Once the interest rate is agreed upon and documented, the borrower will continue to repay the loan at the same rate even if the market rates fluctuate.
- We offer complete flexibility. Lawyers can spend the money as per their will. We don’t tell them when, where and how much to spend.
What are the Possible Uses of Unsecured Solicitor Loans?
Lawyers can use the unsecured solicitor loans from Gable Asset Finance in a number of ways. The possible uses of these loans are listed below:
- Paying annual premiums for Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Covering Tax and VAT expenses.
- Covering expansion, acquisition and practice relocation expenses.
- Funding WIP, fee block purchases and Partner Buy-ins and Buy-outs.
- Purchasing computer software and hardware.
- Funding practice refurbishments and disbursement.