One of the recurring costs that every business in this world needs to deal with is Tax Liability. This one thing always seems to put a financial burden on businesses at the wrong time. Cutting down on working capital to cover tax liabilities can significantly hinder business operations and force businesses to lose competitive edge.
This is where unsecured tax funding from Gable Asset Finance can help. Unsecured tax funding aims towards helping individuals and professionals by spreading their cost using alternative credit line. Gable Asset Finance understands that requirements of every client differ and hence, these unsecured loans are tailored to ensure that they meet specific business needs. Here are some of the highlights of tax funding loans available with Gable Asset Finance:
- No collateral needed: By definition, unsecured loans are not attached to any personal or business asset and hence, risk is minimized.
- Fixed interest: Tax funding by Gable Asset Finance comes with fixed interest rate and fixed term features. This means that once the interest rate and repayment term are agreed upon, clients continue to pay at the same rate as mentioned in contract irrespective of market rate fluctuations.
- Fixed term: As already mentioned, these loans have a fixed term. This means that the clients need to pay within the agreed time frame. However, they can select a time frame that suits their requirements but the maximum allowed time frame is 12 months.
- Finance rollover: This feature ensures continued funding of future tax liabilities as and when they fall due.
- Cost-effective: These unsecured loans allow tax relief at highest possible marginal rates because of low interest rates charged on the principal loan amount.