Agricultural loans are designed to cater to the specific needs of rural businesses and farm. With both short-term and long-term loan facilities, farm financing from is known for highly competitive rates and unmatched flexibility. Perfectly suitable for pension funds, trusts, companies, partnerships, and sole traders, these loan products have a flexible repayment period anywhere between 5 years and 20 years.
Some of the characteristic features of agricultural loans are:
- These loans can be used for any rural business activity.
- These loans can be borrowed against land or house as collateral.
- Farm mortgage rates of interest are extremely competitive.
- Interest amount is charged from pre-tax income.
- Standard loans do not require annual reviews or renewal fees.
- With land and housing property as collateral, agricultural loans allow raising more capital.
- Repayment period can be extended at any point in time to negate the risk of losing the collateral.
- Upon death of the borrowers, these loans cannot be called-in. The loans pass on to the next generations and continue ‘as is’ as long as obligations are met.
- Before opting for sealed bid or auction, borrowers can decide in principle.
Simplified loan application process:
Taking out agricultural loans is simple and hassle free. The entire process involves 5 simple and easy steps:
- Borrower needs to create a proposal.
- Borrower needs to send the proposal using an online application form.
- Based on the proposal the lender sends a final offer, provided the proposal is accepted.
- If the offer is accepted, the lender conducts a property valuation and places a legal charge.
- Loan money is released in lump sum or in instalments.
Get a no-obligation quote:
Contact us today to get a no-obligation quote. You can call us at 0845 612 2626 or apply online.