Barristers Aged Debt Funding
Barristers often face a serious problem of bottlenecked cash flow. This is solely because of the nature of profession they are into. There are times when cases may take enormous amounts of time to reach conclusions and when these happen, cash flows become prohibitive. At Gable Asset Finance we understand that this alone is a good enough reason for an external funding to become necessary.
Our barristers aged debt funding solutions provide financial cushion to law practitioners, allowing them to cover necessary expenses. We offer flexible financing solutions ranging between £5,000 and £500,000 with a repayment term spanning anywhere between 6 months and 5 years.
We offer barristers aged debt funding but we don’t promise that we will always be able to help. We listen to your needs and then let you know whether we have something that can be of help or not. At Gable Asset Finance neither do we make false promises and nor do we do anything that can generate a false set of expectations for our prospective clients.
Barristers need to work under a very stringent regulatory framework and hence, any business funding must be tailored according to specific requirements. At XXXX we have a clear understanding of the regulations and hence, our unsecured barristers aged debt funding ensures that barristers can make the most out of this alternate credit line. Our products come with following benefits:
- Unsecured barristers aged debt funding from Gable Asset Finance allows minimising capital overlay and realising measurable ROI by allowing barristers to spend the money as they deem necessary.
- The loan money can be utilized by barristers to cover all business expenses. They stay in full control of the money once the loan amount is approved and disbursed.
- Barristers aged debt funding from Gable Asset Finance opens up an alternate credit line and frees the existing ones like saving accounts or credit cards.
- We allow flexible repayment periods so that no further strain is put on cash flows of our clients. Barristers are free to choose a repayment period ranging between 6 months and 5 years.
- We offer very competitive rates to minimise financial burden.
Our services are highly confidential and swift. We offer personalised services and tailor our products to meet the requirements of our clients. We have experience working with barristers and we are well-versed with the issues generally faced by them. Thus, we ensure that our barristers aged debt funding process remains smooth and hassle-free.